Monday, January 19, 2009

Question from Ronalda

Q: How has it been for you since Evan came on the scene?

A: For those of you who don't know, Evan is my 5-year old adopted brother. You know Ronalda, I guess it really depends on the day. It's really a love/hate relationship. I hate him if he doesn't love me. And I love him if he loves me. There doesn't seem to be an in-between.

But really, he's been my brother now for 7 months, and according to my parents, god rest their souls, he's here to stay and torment me for eternity, I mean he's here to stay. What I don't understand is how come, when we all go away as a family, he doesn't stay behind in the kennel? I know uncle Dean keeps his Chloe in a kennel, and life is hassle free the whole trip he says. Oh well, my Barbie books keep me occupied on our trips, so it's no skin off my back.

All in all, Evan is a wonderful boy who brings me great joy. I am the luckiest girl on the planet to have him for a brother. But when I learn kung-fu, I'm going to chop him silly.

But he is a cutie, I'll give him that.

No comments: