Friday, September 26, 2008

Question from Anonymous

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: Well, this is not an advice-based question, but I'll entertain it anyway! First of all, thank you for the compliment. The fact remains, however, that I am 4 years old. To a 1 year old, I am already a grownup. So to answer your compliment, I'd have to say that for my entire life, I've wanted to be a kid. I kind of missed that boat, you know what I mean? I went from zero to grownup. It's been like a curse! Even my own parents turn to me for wisdom. Mom always tells me to give some of my brains to my dad...and dad always tells me that I am a smart alec like my mother. They are both full of wisdom too I guess. Anyway, if you're referring to what I want to do when I get bigger..I pretty much want to run my own business. I am good at sales. I took my brother's hockey tickets door-to-door the other night and sold half of them myself!! By the way...are you a grown up? Are you doing what you want to do?

No comments: