Sunday, November 30, 2008

Question from Nana

Q: What is the BEST Christmas present you could ever get, at the ripe old age of 5?


A: Well, since my dad is helping me write this, I would have to say a 52" Samsung LCD High Definition Television. One would think that this 5 year old might choose Barbie Dolls or other girly things (get me dolls for Christmas), but no way; I'm a liquid crystal display enthusiast all the way (get me dolls for Christmas). There is nothing better than watching a movie in my own home on a 52" TV (get me dolls for Christmas). Or have you ever played the Nintendo Wii on a 52"? (get me dolls for Christmas) It's AMAZING! Such fun! (get me dolls for Christmas). Anyway, thanks for the brilliant question (get me dolls for Christmas)!


Peace out sisterhood! (GET ME DOLLS FOR CHRISTMAS).






3 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

i say you're cute, and for that i got award for you: http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/award-time-again.htmlutetti

Alyssa Li said...

Hey, thanks! My first award :)

Karen Nieuwhof said...

hahahahhaaaaahhhhhahahahhhhahahhhhahahaaahahahha. Hee, hee. That's funny. Sounds like my husband Marten.
Alyssa... I hope you get your dolls. :D