Saturday, December 13, 2008

Question from Santa Claus

Q: Alyssa, what would you like for Christmas?

A: OK, let me start by saying if this is not really Santa, I'm going to find you and rip all your Barbie doll heads off--whoever you are. Why would you ever write a 5-year old and ask such a thing? Do you know that my stomach hit the floor when I saw the name Santa Claus? I was excited that he really wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas. You should be dragged behind Santa's sleigh through tacks and acid. I almost fell for it too. But I'm on to you. Gee, Santa, give me all the candy in the world and throw in a few zillion dollars while you're at it. Mmmm, whatever. No, actually, give me world peace. And I want a puppy and my own dance school. Hey, here's a question: Santa what do you want for Christmas? How about a razor?!

Give me a break. Is this uncle Dean?

(PS: if it's really you, Santa, I want some Barbies)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Alyssa, what a GREAT answer to Santa. Yep, I think he certainly use a razor!

Safety Shoes online said...

This would be the best answer to Santa. I like your attitude.