Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Question from Martin

Q: Alyssa, who is afraid of the big bad wolf?

A: It's all relevant, really, Martin. How big is this big bad wolf? Is he or she big or little? If it's a mini-sized big bad wolf, my brother Evan could easily take the wolf out. He's a kungfu master. If he's a bigger wolf, my mother can take it on; she's awesome at clawing people's eyes out dad says.

Also, are you using "big bad wolf" literally or figuratively? If your using it literally, I'll have to ask the 6+ billion people in the world and get back to you (minus yourself, so that will save me some time). Actually, now that I think of it, ARE you afraid of the wolf? Why or whynot? There, 6+ billion to go. If you are using the phrase figuratively, I am assuming you mean the dentist. In this case, I am afraid of the big bad wolf. But perhaps you mean your mother-in-law? If that's the case, I hope she doesn't read this because then you'll be afraid of the big bad wolf.

But seriously, you needn't worry in any case if you have an oozi 9mm with a 40 watt range.

But I am only 5 years old, so don't take me literally.

3 comments:

Airport Transfer Service said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Safety Shoes online said...

There questions are pretty good, Have Martin answered to your question?

B2B Ecommerce said...

Martin have asked a genuine question, do you have the idea what to reply him?