Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whoopdy Stanley Doo!

Q: 
What do you think about the Stanley Cup coming to Cornwall?



A: The what? Stanley who? That's not really an interesting question. It's about the worst one yet, actually. That's like me asking you, "How about those plates of Mary's?"

Now what was the first thing that popped into your head when I asked that? I am betting it was, "Where's my tazer?" EXACTLY...right? I don't know anyone named Stanley, and even if I did, I'd have the absolute least interest in his cup coming to Cornwall. If he was bringing spy glasses or chocolate, then I'd care. But I don't, so Stanley and his cup can go to Tignish if they want to.

But I hear there's a hurricane coming and some guy from the NHL is bringing his trophy here tomorrow.



1 comment:

Indusuno said...

Its funny, isn't it?
See here what stanley is doing? https://www.indusuno.com/stanley/