Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Junior High Arguments

Q: What's it like in junior and senior high school?

A: I have no idea. But my older brothers are in both and judging from the way they act, it must be like a ginormous circus. I imagine it to be a place where 500+ teenagers gather to stink up the hallways with their farts and laugh with food in their mouths all day long.

And if all students are like my brothers, then the teachers must be insane with frustration like my mother is when they don't pick anything up and they argue about everything on the planet. My dad sometimes walks halfway down the driveway coming home after work, hears the comotion, turns around, gets in the car and drives away again. Seriously my brothers argue about nothing when they pass each other in the hall. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing." "Yes you are." "No I'm not." "Mom." "Dad."


SERIOUSLY!! It's enough to make me use my Barbies as voodoo dolls. I want to go straight from grade 6 to Uvinersity.

Anyway back to school. I'm sure all junior and senior high students sit in class all day and use their cell phones and Facebook like my brothers do. I don't really know any more than that.

What IS it really like? Can someone enlighten me???

No comments: