Saturday, June 7, 2008

Butters

I hate people that butt in. I was standing in the middle of a long line at Subway the other day and this man walks in about 5 people ahead of me and begins chatting nonchalantly to 3 others in the line. When it came time for them to order and the counter attendant asked him if he wanted anything, he puts on this "well, since you're asking, I've got nothing better to do" smile and orders in glee. Well if it was glee, why was I picturing myself pushing his face into the hot peppers? Seriously people, God created lineups for one reason: because counter attendants will cry if everyone places their order at the same time. Next time you consider butting, think about what your friends will say to you at the park if you have hot peppers all over your face.

1 comment:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Hee, hee. Nice visual!