Saturday, February 26, 2011

Keep It Real, Yo!

Q: Don't you just love bright red drinks?

A: Oh my goodness...someone's had waaaay too much sheltering. Bright red drinks? What do bright red drinks have to do with the price of tea in China? Like, seriously. For real? Bright red drinks?? You are not keeping it real, yo. Don't you watch American Idol EVER?? Randy Jackson would judge you right into reality if he heard you ask that question. Then you'd cry and he'd say, "What? I'm just keeping it real!!"


So I should save you some future humiliation and let you in on a little secret...come closer...shhhh...closer...there - perfect...NOBODY ON THE PLANET LOVES BRIGHT RED DRINKS - CAN YOU HEAR ME??? NODOBY!!! Asking someone if they love bright red drinks is like inviting them into your wacko oblivion that you're in. "Come, join us on this surreal planet where we sing la-la-la all day long and nobody ever dies and it rains lollipops and ice-cream everyday..."


If that didn't sound silly to you then I suppose I could acquire a taste for bright red...COME ON!!! Seriously!!!???

I think you need a reality check, so I'm going to give you one. You'll thank me after the psychotherapy is complete. You are in denial about almost everything - you're hiding behind bright red drinks to suppress the negative things that happen in the real world around us - I bet everything that you wear has flowers on it or plaid or thatches - you need to forget about bright red drinks and focus on building the shell that's underneath your fantasy blanket. Bright red drinks are for sissies!! You need to graduate from your bright red drinks soother to true coping skills.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm going to get a cream soda.

No comments: