Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Cousin Lauren

I just wanted to write about my cousin, Lauren. She is a very nice person and friend. She always calls me on the phone to see what I am up to; even when we're not able to visit each other. She is 11 years old and I am only 4. That's like someone who is 109 years old hanging around with someone who is under 100. Although, I don't think they'd play with Barbies and run around outside. It would be funny to watch them try though. Especially in the dark! But I'd have to have my brother's night-vision goggles on. My brother only has one pair, so if Lauren was there we'd have to share. I find it easier to share with her than with my 3 brothers. That's like pulling adult teeth from a baby.

Anyway, Lauren is my best friend and I think that she should invite me for lots of overnights ;)

No comments: