Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bedtime, Way Better than Obama

So there I was scouring the Internet looking for the latest news and I came across some news articles reporting that Sarah Palin's (senator John McCain's presumptive Republican vice presidential nominee in the 2008 United States presidential election) 16 year old daughter, Bristol, might possibly be pregnant.

People of earth...what does this remotely have to do with the way America needs to be run? Aside from the fact that even this child might be able to beat both presidential candidates? I mean seriously, if the state of the union rests on the latest dirt that can be found on any given politician, then New Orleans is sinking man and I don't wanna swim.

They should vote for me; because then America would be filled with light sarcasm, not this political news dripping with Entertainment Tonight. But I digress. I'm only 4 years old, what do I know?

Really people, if you're that desperate for entertainment, come to my house and watch us all during our bedtime routine. You'd be saying, "Barack who?"

No comments: