Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mr. Fox...

Q: What time is it?

A: What time is it when? Now? Or now? Or NOW? Or what about now NOW? If I've got you confused you should have seen the look on my face when I read your question.


I'm thinking you just wanted to see if I'd answer it as a trick question. In that case, it's Miller time I guess. No idea what I just said, but I've heard that somewhere before :) Or maybe you asked me just to see what I'd come up with as an answer. In that case, click here and you'll see a whack of answers at the same time - that should satisfy your query in any locale. Or perhaps you asked me because you are stuck in the middle of the ocean with a Rogers Internet rocket stick, a laptop with 5 seconds of battery power left, and no watch - PLUS, your Windows clock is busted. Yeah, I think of everything I know. In that case, it's 6:58. But maybe you shouldn't care what time it is if you're stuck in the middle of the ocean. You know? Just helping you out a bit. Just sayin'. Now it's 6:59.

I have a question for you: What time is it not?

1 comment:

Nana :) said...

Alyssa, you really should be a stand up comedienne :)