Monday, January 3, 2011

Dance Central

Q: What do you think of the XBOX 360 Kinect?

A: This is a question to myself! For those of you who don't know, the Kinect is an XBOX add-on that lets you interact with the XBOX without using a controller. So the unit scans you and you play by waving your arms/legs, etc. Talk about cool! Anyway, there's a game called Dance Central that lets you follow dancers on the screen with different skill levels. Anyway, my dad danced and did a pretty okay job. I just watched because I didn't want my parents to feel inadequate. But anyway, my dad tried it and it was funny watching his gut bounce all over the place - and he was only on "easy". But then my mom (god rest her soul) gets up and someone puts it on "medium". If I could only show you on paper what transpired during her 30 second dance. I possibly cannot.

But this video comes close to what I saw my parents do:


Enough said :)


1 comment:

Ronalda said...

They have got to be drunk.
So painful to watch.