Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Order in the Court

Q: Is there order in the universe?

A: Well there is in mom's universe. And since our universe revolves around her, I would have to say yes. My mother is the epitome of order. In fact, I think I can speak for everyone that knows her and say that she's a tad organized. Let me exemplify: She lays in bed at night and can actually HEAR something out of place I think. Be it the basement, the yard, somebody else's yard, or a mis-placed pebble on planet Neptune. I bet we could quiz her as she stands in the middle of the Mojave Desert with tarantulas and scorpions threatening her very life and she could still ryhme off where my brother's 457th piece of Lego is that he lost in 2004.

To answer your question, there's order in 1 universe at least. Don't be surprised if the organizer comes knocking on your planet next.

Here's a funny commercial about a girl that would definitely succumb to tarantulas and scorpions. But I have no idea why the car is at the end...




1 comment:

Ronalda said...

Oh those poor blondes. You will never have to worry about this problem Alyssa Li.