Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tired Taxi Drivers

Q: Why do adults get tired all the time?

A: It's more like "Why are your dad's eyes blood-shot most of the time?" I have no idea. Mine are always white, and I only get 13 hours a sleep every night AND I have to go to gymnastics twice a week for 6 hours. I'd like to see dad do a backwards walkover on the balancing beam just once. He watches hockey every now and then...how many breaks does he need anyway? He's always tired. And mom always gets headaches becasue she says she's "fatigued"...what's wrong with my parents? It's not like they're the hardest working parents in the world.



All we do is hockey, band, youth group, hip hop dance, gymnastics, drama club, Silpada Jewelry, writing for computer magazines, tech. support for the province, run 2 charity organizations, volutneer at the soup kithcen, sell choclate bars for every activity we do, and dad works night shifts sometimes and drives us everywhere we need to go and so does mom. I'm too busy playing with Barbies most of the time, but even my Barbies are busier than they are.

I think adults get tired all the time because they need more to do.




Idle minds breed tiredness. And stop complaining all the time will you? I don't know what I'll do if dad calls his car a taxi one more time.




No comments: