Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snow Storms Go Away!

Q: What do you think of winter storms?

A: Winter storms are like a breath of fresh air. And fresh air is like torture. And torture is like a winter storm. What's the use even pretending that you like snow storms? To be honest, I can't stand people that say they like snow any day of the year. They are just trying to make you think that torture can actually make them happy no matter what. They buy pretty winter gloves and fun crazy carpets to make themselves believe that storms are okay. They say and believe ridiculous things like: "I love being out in the storm - it's like I'm one with nature." This is translated as: "Oh let's frolic in the snow and by gosh while we're at it, let's go outside and stand in the blinding snow storm until our fingers and toes fall off."




JFTR: I don't even like snow on Christmas day. If dad would get his priorities straight we could move to Dominican Republic and I could open a Clare's store there for all the Dominican girls. I'd have my own hair bead business, which has NOTHING to do with winter storms - are you starting to see the picture??? Even my older weirdo brother thinks the snow is one big field operation. What does he do the day after Christmas? He gets dressed in his BB gun paraphernalia and convinces a couple of Yes-Men that torture is fun - so out the door they go leaving dad wondering why the heck they whine about the inside of the house being so cold when it's only minus 46 degrees outside in a snowstorm like that one on the Star Wars movie where Luke Sky-Walker cuts the stomach of the monster open to stay warm.

This guy feels the same way about winter storms as I do:



1 comment:

Samantha Dougherty said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I agree.