Friday, December 3, 2010

Periodic Patticake

Q: What is the periodic table?

A: It's either a table that happens by every now and then, or something I use to render question-askers incapable of attending to or pursuing their usual avocations because they've been bonked on the head with it.

But if you're sincere, I just happen to know what it is because my brother Caleb is studying it right now. He says it's nothing but a bunch of useless letters and numbers together in a uniform arrangement such that they look like a table.



I heard him say that he actually wonders why teachers created such a mystifying puzzlement. It's an enigma, really. Like what's with the synthetic elements from 133 to 118? Anyway, I don't expect you to answer that. I bet you even looked up the word enigma in the dictionary by now, right?

If you really want to know what it is, click here and you'll find out.

And if you are still as bored as I am right now, watch these funny cats:




ClickN KIDS Beginning Reading & Spelling Programs

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That video is hilarious!
Those two crack me up!

I just found your blog. Excited to follow.