Friday, November 19, 2010

5-th Grade Creativity

Q: How did the universe begin?


A: Okay, you are not smarter than a 5th-grader. Any 5-th grader will tell you. Do you not know? Have you not heard? Once upon a time there was nothing. Then upon another time there was a universe. And many many people say that a big explosion caused it. But I can't quite remember what blew up in the first place. But many others say that god, who is apparently as big as it, made it. If he's that big, maybe he should try Weight Watchers. But who made him? Isn't he like a fuel cell or a Duracell battery? Doesn't everything have to have a power source? I don't know. But I bet he has a cool grip like Darth Vader.

Anyway, my personal feeling on the universe is that I made it and it revolves around me. I base all my decisions on how other people's decisions will affect me. But there's somebody worse than me because my brother thinks he's the universe itself. I asked him a second ago how he got here and he said, "neeeeeeerrrrrrrrr bajooooooooom wala wala pink pajamas". Brilliant. He was obviously avoiding a sensitive topic. That, or he's trying to brainwash me, or he's an idiot. You decide.

Back to the universe. The three things I do know is that it's well organized like me, it demands respect like me, and only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. Four things actually, dad thinks he's cool because he knows what a fuel cell is.


No comments: