Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oatmeal and Dead Barbies

Q: What made you decide to take up blogging again after your break?

A: First of all, I went on a hiatus. I do not take breaks - they are lame, and you don't get paid for them. It was more like a recess. Actually, Wikipedia says a hiatus is a recess. So why am I doing this again? I don't know...why is winter cold? Nobody knows. This is a really hard question come to think of it...it's like asking me why glue doesn't stick to the inside of a bottle.

I guess I started doing this again because Halloween is over. There's nothing else to do now. I'm sure if I went to someone's house with a pillow case anytime after October 31st, dressed like a dead Barbie, I'd get a few looks. What would you do? Anyway, besides, if I don't use my creative supernatural brain, it would turn to oatmeal dad says. I would guess there is alot of porridge in my 3 brother's heads if that's the case. By the way, Tim Hortons has oatmeal now for $1.99.

Anyway, whatever.

AL

7 comments:

Nana said...

Oh Alyssa Li, I am SO glad you are back online, you make my days so meaningful and fun........how sad is THAT????

Alyssa Li said...

That's pretty sad, Nana. Go buy a Barbie or something.

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

I'm glad you're back too Miss Alyssa. Although, I hear your sass and your funny comments all the time...I love it and I love you! You are so amazing!

Like, seriously, do you think you became this way all by yourself? Hello, nurtured by yours truly!

Mom

Dad said...

...ahem...

Shawn and Megan Mitchell said...

YAY!!! Welcome back Alyssa Li!!

Unknown said...

Alyssa Li, I totally forgot about your blogs. So glad I happened upon it again.

Unknown said...

Glad you're back Alyssa Li