Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Middle East

Q: What do you think of the situation in the middle east?

A: The situation in the middle east is quite boring really. It's right in the middle of the east. The east is boring enough, but the middle of it is so yesterday. How would you like to be there? Say bye bye to your ice-cream, it's so hot. But I hear there is lots of gun fighting there and bombs and stuff, which I don't really perk up about - but my 13 year old brother does. He wears funny hats and drags nerf guns around the house pretending to be those guys that are always on the news. I saw dad watching the news one day and one of those guys went in a bus full of people and it exploded. Cool trick, eh? The news people really know what they're doing.

Then there are the oil guys over there. Man they have so much oil and money...imagine the Barbie houses their kids have. I bet they have elevators in them. I'd like to visit there some day just for that reason. But just a minute ago I asked my dad to take me someday and he said NO. He didn't tell me why, but I think it's because he thinks the bus thing is real...he's weird like that. But he did say he'd let my brother Evan go. That is not fair at all. But to be fair to Evan, he does really like riding on the bus, and dad knows that (he's always thinking isn't he?).

Anyway, enough about the middle east. Ask me something exciting. By the way, it's a region that encompasses southwestern Asia and Egypt, in case you didn't know. BORING.

AL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa, you slay me! If you need to know what that means..ask your Dad. He's sooo smart eh?

Ronalda said...

I agree! Who ever could solve the Middle east problem? Only God and that's if they ask Him.
We're dumb sheep. Ask when in deep sheep dung only.