Friday, November 26, 2010

Unidentified

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: That's an easy one "anonymous". I am aspiring to be someone who leaves their name because it's polite. I can't imagine aspiring to be anonymous. Do you go to some kind of self help group for that? Well you should. See, I assumed that you don't belong to such a group because you'd at least say you are "unknown, but not by choice". Holy cow! Get a life! The antonym for anonymous, by the way, is "known", "named", or "identified". Next time, can you PLEASE identify yourself (i.e. name yourself) to make yourself known!

(insert your own hissy fit here)







Back to your question. I consider myself grown up already. So really, all that's left for me to do is purchase a town house in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and collect sea shells everyday. Don't knock it until you try it, anonymous.

This guy lives in the Dominican. I'm going to tell my dad to use that deodorant:



1 comment:

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

hahaha...funny one. And yes, please tell your dad to use that deodorant so his wife can have a man like that! WOW! Hahaha...just kidding, of course.

Mom