Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Personality, Not Yours

Q: Alyssa, where do you get your personality?

A: You have got to be kidding me. What??? Like you got your's somewhere? I suppose you picked it up at Target? Let me guess...right behind the automotive isle: "Lame-Os". My personality is mine. I've always had it. Nobody gave it to me; I didn't win it in a contest; It did not come out of a cereal box. The day I was born, my personality happened. And thanks be to my maker that it hasn't changed. Can you imagine me without my personality? I'd be like......YOU! Ewwwww.

If you're somehow wanting to copy me, forget it. I'm 1 in 6,000,000,000. I'm like the living lottery. You can't fill these shoes - NOPE. But if you threw a Barbie my way, I'd at least let you think you were important to me somehow. But only for a split second, get real. You'd have to throw in a Barbie house for that matter. Are you listening Mattel?????

Anyway, enough of this. I think somebody wants my autograph or something.


Get Html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm teliing you, she, or , you needs to be in show business!
Such great cutting sarcasm. Love it!!!

Laura Jean said...

That was the cutest thing ever!! What a smart little girl you guys have! Enjoy that "big" personality, it's very lovable and very entertaining!