Monday, November 15, 2010

Alien Speak

Q : Is there life on other planets?

A: Ummm, is there a brain in your head? You're asking me if there's life on other planets?! Gee, I don't know so-and-so...is there life on your planet? ;)

But really...I have never met someone from another planet, unless I include my wierdo brothers; sometimes they remind me of aliens. For that matter, if aliens did exist they would have varying degrees of strangeness, because my older brother is definitely from whatever planet the strangest ones are from. Dad is forever telling him to stop speaking alien before, during, and after sitting down at the dinner table. He just makes these wierd noises with all the holes in his head. 'Drives dad nuts! It's like he's in a trance or something and can't help babbling on about important alien matters.

I see tons of movies with UFOs and Halloween costumes depicting aliens, but in case you haven't noticed, they're either on television or they're plastic. Last time I checked, people can't jump into TVs and vice versa. Although I'd like to see select individuals try :)

Anyway, I'm a bit of a realist, so the next time you see an alien, tell them they're not real becasue I can't see them. But don't hurt their feelings...I hear they can change your brain just by talking to you.

Wait a second...are my teachers aliens??

1 comment:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

hahahahhaahahoooooohahahahahhhaaaahahahhah lol